CuttingEdge Magazine is currently taking submissions for our January/February 2013 issue. The theme is Winter’s Love. We want to see your best cards, layouts, 3-D projects, or any handmade creations using die-cuts cut on an electronic die-cutting machine. Deadline for submissions is December 20, 2012.
Themes for submitted projects are Valentine’s Day cards, Sweets for your Sweetie, Winter Lights – luminary decor, Snowflakes, and Classroom Valentine party treats.
To submit, please use the following guidelines and email to [email protected]
- Your project must include at least one die-cut.
- Project must have never appeared online in any fashion (blogs, challenges, galleries, etc.)
- A photo of your project. Must be front facing original photo (non-edited) with a white background.
- Photograph must not have a watermark.
- A complete supply list with instructions, including cutting machine and software used.
- Your name, email, title of your project, and blog/website address (if you have one).
- Please put “Winter’s Love” in the subject line of your submission email.
Thank you for your interest in being part of CuttingEdge Magazine. We look forward to seeing your crafty creations!