The eCraft from Craftwell is the first and only electronic cutting machine that allows you to cut without a mat. The eCraft can not only be used for scrapbooking, but also for banners, paper crafting, card making, fashion designing, home decor, and more.
The eCraft’s unique design and paper feeder system make it easy to cut materials automatically, without the use of a cutting mat. Use the Paper Tray to stack multiple sheets at a time, or use the Roller to cut 12″ by ANY length.
The eCraft is ultra slim at 2.5 inches high and available in four different colors, Pinc, Purpleberry, Skye and Glacier.
Use it on its own with SD Image Cards, or attached to a computer with the eCraftshop Design Software that comes in the box! With the large selection of fonts, shapes and designs, anyone can be an expert in minutes. Making great looking projects has never been easier!
The eCraft features:
- 3 ways to feed paper: from the front, the paper tray, and the roller. (no more messy cutting mats)
- Handles materials up to 12″ wide by ANY length
- Draws and cuts without changing from a blade to a pen
- 2.8″ backlit LCD display for easy navigation and image selection
- Works off of easy-to-store SD Image Cards, with hundreds of shapes to choose from
- No computer required, but eCraftshop Design Software included for greater versatility.
- Adjustable pressure settings for kiss-cutting (vinyl) and multi-cutting (thicker materials)
- Clear Cut Indicator lights up when the blade cuts all the way through your material
- Pause button allows you to adjust the pressure setting mid-cut (less mistakes = less paper wasted)
For more information, check out the eCraft page on the Craftwell site.