The Xyron Design Team Call was listed on their facebook page on the 17th of January. Don’t worry, you have until the 30th of January to apply for your chance to be on the Xyron design team and they are asking for links to projects you already have, so this should be quick and easy. Here is what Xyron published for those interested in joining their design team:
Welcome to the Xyron 2013 Design Team Call!
We are looking for new team members with a positive attitude, love of crafting, and an interest in being part of one of the leading manufacturers in the industry.
Benefits of being on the Xyron Design Team
- Lots of Free Product – both from Xyron and from partner companies
- Exclusive previews of any of our upcoming products
- Payment for projects published in print and/or online magazines
- Featured on our Facebook page and blog
- Link to your own personal blog
- Private FB group for DT members only
- Payment for projects used at trade shows and on-air
- Opportunity to have your projects displayed on the Home Shopping Network
- Xyron DT blinkie for your email and/or blog
- Purchase Xyron products at a deep discount for use in teaching classes
To apply you need to “provide a link to three projects using Xyron products that best represent your style. Please no “Scrapbook Layouts.” One project must be home décor/altered item.”
To apply, click this link to go to their application form on facebook. You will need to provide your name, address, phone, email and a short bio. You will also have the ability to link to three projects. They also give you a spot to link to galleries you may have online such as twopeas, acherryontop, scrapbooks.com, your own blog or website, etc.
Applicants for the Xyron Design Team have to understand that they will be required to do the following if selected to be a member of the team:
- Fulfill Xyron’s six month term (Feb 1, 2013 – July 31, 2013)
- Provide a minimum of one tutorial a month (video or photos with instructions)
- Complete a minimum of two projects a month
- Participate in challenges, blog hops and other “special events” online
- Reference Xyron when posting your projects on your blog and in other galleries
- Participate on Xyron’s Facebook Page
- Meet deadlines
- Fill out W-9 paperwork for payment
- Provide high-quality photos of projects
International applicants are welcome to apply! Shipping requirements and frequency of product shipments will vary for those living outside of the US and Canada.