Submitted from RubberDance.com
I’m looking for five fabulous folks to join my Design Team.
- Do you love rubber stamps?
- Do you have an active blog or post your work to other social media?
- Are you willing to publish 3 projects a month where stamps from Rubber Dance are showcased?
- Are you able to commit to a 6 months term as a member of the Design Team, starting August 1st?
If you can say YES! to all of the above, please read on ….
I would like to have Design Team members from all over the world.
If your blog is in a language other than English, that’s perfectly OK, but you have to be able to write about your projects in English so I can publish your work on the Rubber Dance blog and/or Facebook page. (No worries, my English isn’t perfect either …)
All team members will be asked to watermark their project photos with the Rubber Dance logo and URL, plus their own name. I can make the watermark for you, but you need to know how to place it on your own photos.
Furthermore, I expect that you can:
- Create something (cards, art journaling, scrapbooking, 3D projects – anything you want!) where you have used stamps from Rubber Dance, to publish on the Rubber Dance Blog and/or Facebook page once a month.
- Take good photos of your work.
- Participate on the Rubber Dance blog and Facebook page.
What you can expect from me:
- I will provide you with a variety of unmounted stamps from Rubber Dance – a new lot will be shipped to all team members every month.
- I will provide you with a Rubber Dance Design Team graphic to put in the sidebar of your blog.
- I will promote you name and your blog on the Rubber Dance Facebook page whenever possible, as well as on the Rubber Dance blog (which I have started from scratch now in May, but is has had over 600 hits already and the number is growing day by day).
Sounds intriguing? Please send your application to me at: [email protected]
on or before June 25th. I will pick my fave fives for the team within July 1st.
Please write “Design Team Application” in the subject of your email.
In your mail, please include:
- Your full name and address.
- A link to your blog or online gallery (such as Flickr or Pinterest), and other social media if applicable.
- Photos of 3 to 4 of your own projects where rubber stamping plays a major role.
- Tell me about yourself and why you would love to join the Rubber Dance Design Team.
Make sure you have read the About Page so you know a little bit about me and my company before you apply.
In case you are not picked out for the Design Team this time around, please let me know if you would be interested in jumping in as a guest designer on occasion (once, twice, thrice?)
I look forward to receiving all your fabulous applications, and I can’t wait to meet my new Design Team members! Don’t be shy – no prior design team experience is necessary.
Fredrikstad, May 2014