As you are probably already aware and as outlined in this post, Two Peas In A Bucket chose to shut down their community and store. Members are not able to post anything in the message boards and their site’s server is being overloaded with panicking members that are trying to grab some of their uploaded content before the cut-off of July 10th, 2014 when the Two Peas In A bucket site goes completely dark.
We have gained access to their frequently asked questions page reference the closing of the site and since it is so hard for people to get on to their site, we are sharing them below:
Can I still use my Two Peas Gift Certificates?
- Yes, your Two Peas Gift certificates will be accepted through July 4th, 2014 11:59:59 p.m. CST. However, we suggest shopping early for the best selection of items.
What happens to workshops/classes previously purchased?
- Unfortunately, all access to workshops and classes will end once Two Peas in a Bucket has closed.
What will happen to my Bookmarks & Gallery Items?
- This content will only be available through July 10, 2014 11:59p.m. CST. We suggest saving anything to your personal computer that you do not want to lose!
What about Returns?
- Beginning June 25, 2014 we will no longer be able to accept returns.
Will You Do Price Adjustments?
- We will not be able to do any price adjustments on previously purchased merchandise.
What happened to the Message Boards?
- As of June 25, 2014 all Two Peas in a Bucket hosted Message Boards have been closed.
Does my PeaMail still work?
- Yes, PeaMail will still be available for users to communicate with each other through July 10, 2014 11:59:59 p.m. CST.
Still have questions?
- Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org