Cricut offers a free companion app for the Cricut Explore called Make It Now. The app is for wireless cutting with your Cricut Explore Machine and to use it you just need to download the app from the App Store and connect the wireless bluetooth adapter to your Cricut Explore Machine.
Using it is as easy as selecting the project you want to make and select “make it now”. The app will automatically separate your project out onto your mats and send the project to your Cricut Explore machine.
With the Cricut Explore machine, you get 50 free projects that can be made with the Make It Now app and you can browse an extensive collection of projects available for as low as $.99.
To take advantage of the Make It Now app, you will need an iPad 2 or newer and iOS7 or newer along with a Cricut Explore Wireless Bluetooth Adapter.
Some additional features listed on the Cricut site are:
- Hundreds of Make it Now™ projects designed for the Cricut Explore™ machine (required; sold separately) for home décor, parties, cards, kids, school, fashion, and more
- Projects range from easy (less than 30 minutes) to advanced (2-3 hours)
- Automatic separation of project layers/colors on preview mats
- Mirror imaging feature for projects made with Cricut® Iron-on
- Bluetooth® wireless capability for iPad® connectivity (Cricut Explore&trade Wireless Bluetooth® Adapter required; sold separately)
- Easy check-out process for project content purchases, which are connected to your Cricut.com account for continual access on tablet or computer
Check out the app on the App Store (iTunes) at this link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/diy-projects-make-it-now-cricut/id749471884?ls=1&mt=8