Stampin’ Up! has officially released an exciting new product, Stampin’ Blendabilities Markers! These alcohol-based marker sets come in a 3-pack of light, medium and dark shades (of the same color, and match all of the SU colors), These markers will add the pop and excitement your project needs to come to life.
Stampin’ Blendabilities Markers are not limited to just paper, you can color gems, pearls and buttons. No worry about rubbing off or discoloring. So you can turn any embellishment in to a color to match your art work or paper. These markers are unique in a few different ways then other alcohol markers on the market. The barrels are square so that they give you a nice hold and a added plus they won’t roll off your table. Because of its two sided design you get both a brush tip and a writing tip in the same marker.
Below is a video Stampin’ Up! has released to learn more and watch what can be done with the Stampin’ Blendabilities Markers
Colors available 1 July 2014
- Cherry Cobbler (item #130995)
- Coastal Cabana (item #131000)
- Daffodil Delight (item #130998)
- Old Olive (item #130999)
- Pumpkin Pie (item #130997)
- Rich Razzleberry (item #131003)
- Skin Tone Assortment (item #129370)
In addition, the following accessories will also be available:
- Memento Ink Pad (item #132708)
- Memento Ink Refill (item #133456)
- Color Lifter (item #129369)
Check out www.stampinup.com to find a local demo in your area.